Search through our property portfolio below:
Architecture - Bolton Marshall Chartered Surveyors
Professional advice on architecture and building contract matters.
Bolton Marshall provides private and public sector clients with experienced, professional advice on architectural design and building contract administration on new build, extension and refurbishment of all types of residential, industrial and commercial properties.
Key Elements of the Service
- Pre-contract services
- Develop clients brief and agree scope of service
- Measured survey and preparation of existing drawings
- Prepare sketch proposals and budget costing
- Detailed design and specifications
- Prepare and submit application for building regulation and planning consent
- Prepare tender documents and circulate to select list of reputable contractors
- AUTOCAD based designs
- Party wall surveyors
- Quantity surveying
- Structural design/engineering
- Mechanical and electrical installation
- Disability Discrimination Act
- Site investigation
- Site surveys
- Food factory refurbishment: Client Unigate Plc: Contract value £1.46m
- Warehouse refurbishment: Client McCormick UK Ltd. Contract value £720,000
- Survey and specification for re-roofing of Rochdale Town Hall (Grade I listed building) for Rochdale MBC. Contract value: £530,000
- Renovation of deck access ramps and bridges - Freehold Flats Rochdale for Rochdale Boroughwide Housing
- External renovation: Sub-Divisional Police Headquarters: Client: Greater Manchester Police: Contract value £160,000
- Education unit: Client: Springhill Hospice: Contract value: £200,000
- Barn Conversion to two houses: Clients: P & M Yates: Contract value £320,000
- External renovation of Grade II listed offices, Manchester Rd, Bury for private clients: Contract value £75,000
is part of Longden & Cook Real Estate Limited Regulated by RICS.
Registered in England and Wales No. 04623528. Registered Office: Victoria Buildings, 9-13 Silver Street, Bury, Lancashire BL9 0EU.
Website: Rochdale Online